Saturday, October 01, 2005

Sepember...the suay month...=(

Sigh...the worst period ever spent...What was the latest mess i got myself into? I remember uploading my bio-chem assignment (which was due yesterday) and seeing the message that file was successfully uploaded. Yet, when i next look at my IVLE (something like my modules organizer), i saw the window telling me to upload my file!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shock, anxiety grappled my mind. The deadline was over, and that assignment would account for 15% of my total grade...What am i supposed to do? As a result, the deer stayed up wif me and tried to console me...and i wrote an email to my lecturer, 2 in fact, to tell him of this ridiculous turn of event...How can this happen? I can't believe my eyes...What went wrong? I don't believe it...What is going on? Even the simplest of all things can suddenly turn up in a twist and land me into a bottomless pit...Is this yet another indication that there will be worse things to come?

This month has been packed full of incidents, accidents, for me, and for the deer...I can't, or i refuse to believe that i have been plagued by bad luck...but reality seems to be proving otherwise...Time and time again, i have gotten into trouble...the more it seems, i try to pay attention to my academic work, the worse it turns out to be...I am being made a fool over and over again...When will this ever end?

I am trying very very hard to think positive...but i end up writing more emotionally draining blogs that puts even myself off instead...When will the last straw come? How long am i supposed to endure all the nonsense i am going through? I am very tired le...Just feel like giving in to fate, and let it does what it deems fit to me...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya!!! sept is so damn suay!!! and not that i wanna be superstitious, but e settings for thermo test was exactly e same as phy chem. e people, topics and events before and on that day. freaky!!! haha. we'll get thru! must swim through all e shit. maybe can wear a float into the exam hall. then we wont sink. hahaha.

8:16 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's up with the "Laurence Reisman" massage theraphy? Wah lau, newest form of spam - in blogs *_*

Dun worry, the more shit there is, the easier it is to float up (higher density). It's just the smell that's getting to us.

9:39 AM 
Blogger xiaojia said...

blurr and E...damn lame leh...I also don' know why the massage therapy is here...Unless it is going to be free, most probably i won't be getting to it...Btw, thanx blur and E for your encouragment...will try to rebuild my faith and confidence...so that i will not get weird looks from people at my float during exams and so that i won't be smelling shit...

9:28 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home