Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Many things...little time...episode 2

Now i should continue with my second update...(wahaha...update marathon..lalalala)

The last time (which was my update minutes ago) i talked about camp...I will continue...

Guess what? The camp made me so tired that i cancelled my driving lesson the next day...Anyway, the bunch of freshies we got were really nice souls....goody good shoes ;) Very personal and friendly...hm...Oh well, we have a few outings after the camp...hm...went billard with them for the first time...(first time i played billard...paisei sia...was the opt palyer..from behind *_*) and joined them for the chalet outing...(which took place erm...yesterday, on the 26th july...)

All these while i also did a new spces..(my old one was so scratch inflicted that even the optician wondered how i managed to survive 4 years with that...Oh yes, new specs cloth for the freak..dun grumble already ok.. (@#(*@&# Remind me ah...

And anyway, went out with my friends naio fang and niao lin again...bought quite a lot of things with them...3 tops and 1 bottom...jeans...it's a long story..but i will just cut it short...Basically, with the passing of time, many of my friends tell me that i look like a auntie..(my fashion sense really that bad meh??????????????????? *_*) And say i look like i am 30 YEARS OLD...liew...anyhow add 10 years old for me T_T. So, i decided that enough was enough...besides, my jeans has become too loose for me to wear...what a great time to revamp my wardorbe! (Yeah great time, when i am not working *_* ... ()*!#()*@)(*()@$) SO off i went, these holidays, i have spent quite a lot...

Watched a movie with fang, THE ISLAND..about clones...not particularly exciting...the part which i enjoyed most was suanning niao fang throughout the movie..lalalala

Oh yeah..and to the people who know that my internet connection cannot make it, i have also switched to STarhub as of TODAY 27th jul...DSL sux..(u noe hu)..Termination fee of $350..but bo pian..internet is part n parcel of life nowadays...sigh...poor mother...(double meanings)..OUCH!

Hm..oh well well, played maple, just before the schools starts..i intend to shelf it when school starts proper..I BETTER be...so if i don't, will my sober friends out there please give me a knock on my head...(ouch...)

So we have come to the final series of my long mouldy blog...haha..lucky i didn't accmulate a lot...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

opt palyer? top player ar.. u trying to test ur readers' deciphering skills ar... ya, billiard the first few times can b quite bad. The cue goes awry 95% of the time, n your 'bridge' is like crumpling. Immediately after though, u will haf beginner's luck, n do the most impossible shots haha..

Anyway, my specs oso scratched liaoz.. =( Bcoz the cloth nv came... =P

Let's play Maple everyday during the semester lalalala... Erm.. mouldy? that would b an understatement. I was starting to dink this was some kind of relic from eons ago.

9:07 PM 
Blogger xiaojia said...

.............................relic?!?
OMG!!!Do you even know what it means!?? U...push the blame to me*_*..no cloth cannot use tissue for the moment issit!? Lalalalala(people say i m fierce...haf meh?)

11:23 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

relic got a few meanings... but the 1 i'm referring to it - Something that has survived the passage of time, especially an object or custom whose original culture has disappeared

Erm.. tissue will scratch..

Fierce? Hmm... relative to wad? If compare wif tigress, I think u lose a bit la. If with mouse, den you win lo.

10:40 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh... u played pool... not billard... =p

1:00 AM 
Blogger xiaojia said...

Orh..ok la..paisei..i that was what i heard from people ...

Anyway, what's the diff?

5:09 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The difference is pool table is smaller... the balls for pool table is also bigger i tink... and the pt system of billard is not tat simple... All in all, billard is more difficult than pool... and lastly... i dunno how to play billard... lol =p

7:20 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home