Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Many things...little time...episode 1

2 week plus without an update...time seems 2 drag...i thought that i had not updated for like erm...a month or so? Ok, anyway, that's besides the point...

Ok, SO waht have i been busy with? The next 2 days after my last entry, i.e. 9th Jul, i was being locked away in camp...Quite ok la...all spices included...(get my pt?)

Finally released on 14th...attended Sim's sisters' graduation on the 13th..(sneaked out of camp...of cuz...=p) with my ONE and ONLY pair of heeled sandals..(sliver...looks nice :) )and long black pants...(Killer combination, cuz i couldnt balance myself with dat...made me look more like a circus performer then demure ...*_*)

Eh...Afterwhich, went back, only to find ourselves in the midst of a WATERBOMB WAR!!! Lucky i wasn't a target...cold sweat...Ok, anyway, i was involved in something called the sp night..something like erm...secert pal, whereby it consist of a guy and gal, both blindfolded with identities only revealed to each other only on the last night of camp....(And since i was the councillor, i had the privilege of not having any blindfolds...lalala) I had 2 secret pals..(1 on each seperate night of course..i dun have any splitting powers ok...) and got terribly tricked by one of them...so evil he was, that he actually wantede to feed me food with his hand which was dirtied with camou-cream (some green and dirty cream used by NS men..his hands got filled with that as we were playing some activities during SP interaction...feeding was one of the games)

Alamak..lucky the SP i was supposed to disclose my identity to on the last night was the nice one which i met on the first night...he is a gentle guy, who gave me a nice present...and guess what i gave him? A mushi maro bin...hahhaa(lucky he likes the cartoon man...)

And so that marks the end of the camp, and episode 1 of my better-late-then-never entry =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home