Monday, July 04, 2005

Aiks...many things happening...

As far as i know, the past few days have been quite busy days...So i think i will have something to talk about..

As far as i know, after my trip to the botanic garden with the creak (WHich took place before the entry prior to the current entry), i have been quite busy...

Ok...i finally managed to meet up with my JC friends - Peishan and Yiwei. Spent some fun time with them...well, what did i do? Let me try to recall...We ate, then we sent peishan back, and later yiwei and i shopped...i think i shop like crazy...clothes, cds, food...hm...money is easily spent. The reverse of spending is not easy though...

I remember i went for muy dental appointment...finally, one dental appointment after 4 long years...wahahaha....the condition of my teeth? Erm....Mended one tooth and had it polished up (And the dentist was super fast...hm...is my teeth clean? ahhaa..i also don't know leh.....)

Then i had to go for my camp meetings....Hm..that one i don't really enjoy though...for some reason or another which i can't exactly pinpoint...

Erm..as for driving....erm...I juz managed to clear my final theory evaluation (on my second attempt *_*) and can finally book my final theory test..but the problem is....ai ya...i am going to finish my driving practical earlier then my theory...what an irony! Ai ya..this time my lessons definitely drag till August or Sep le! *_*...U noe y? I can't book for my practical test lest i have finished my final theory test and my final practical evaluation...but then again, i don't have much of a confidence in my driving skills...what a thing to say....*_*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally an update! And i've been mentioned in a short little paragraph. Wahahaa...

You noe y fast? All decayed so no nid to clean! Actually i dink normally quite fast 1, unless u put braces, den bcomes soooo long.
Not bad ar, 4 yrs nv go dentist, only mended 1 tooth.

And u can make it 1 la. Muz haf more confidence. =) Jiayou...

9:36 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home