Tuesday, August 23, 2005

'Create Opportunities...don't for them to happen...'

Wonder where i got that from? Nah, i did not attend any talks...Nor workshops on Gifted Teens...neither of these...Ironically, i learnt it while driving...from an instructor who doesn't mince his words...

I don't know if what he said was for the good or for the better...But i rather believe that i change change for the better...It all started from lane change, when i was to create opportunities, not wait for them to happen...'not wait for them to happen...'...be proactive...'8 demerit points for this mistake'...and 'u wan to change lane is ur own business, not the others...do u expect them to slow down for u? If they do, that is bonus...'These statements sounds logical and easy to follow right? Strangely, it didn't appear to be so common sense while i was having my driving lesson...at the end of everything, he made me a little inspired, tired and challenged...

In life, we sometimes forget that we create our own destiny...I feel, maybe it is somewhat related to my previous entry, or perhaps, overlap in some ideas...For me, the mundane life and prolong stress has washed away my innocence, it has made me forget that opportunities should be created...THings in LiFe don't happen by chance...it just doesn't...no one is responsible for ur own self being...you are...Be it happiness, sorrow, if you can find someone to pull u out, be blessed...it is a bonus...i am happy that i have found the person =) If not, i think it will come, meanwhile, you will somewhat be balanced, through family, very good friends, etc...You must have faith in that...I wonder why i say this today...oh well, i know i have put forth an one sided opinion...but as long as i am concerned, i am glad to learn to count my blessings and gain more perspectives of life...

1 Comments:

Blogger qing wa said...

: )

11:51 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home