Friday, September 09, 2005

I Ponder...

I wonder why i can't sleep...No lah, actually, going to sleep le...Just that i wanted to read some blogs to see how people are doing...seems that there aren't many posts out there...Looks like people are really busy nowadays...

Read my sister's blog...the last entry was somewhere in June...Guess her passion for blogging died...Her blog was certainly depressing, to a certain extent...I didn't know that she was worried, troubled...makes me feel like i fail as a sister..I had always thought that she was playful, hot tempered...Then suddenly, a tinge of sadness followed a little happiness...

Why happiness for her? I feel that she has found her group of close people to interact with, which will inevitably make her a better person as a whole, in terms of personality, confidence etc. She is going to convert to a Christian..and has since accepted Christ. At first, i felt a little uneasy hearing her say that...she joined her church in group study not long ago...i wondered if she really knew what she wanted...and the queasiness could be in part attributed to the need for a shift in mindset from then on...afterall, she has been in a taoist/buddhist family for like erm...17 years? Guess i am just not used to the change...But like i say, i feel glad for her, truly, if she has found her way to becoming a happier person...(being happy is the most important to me, if i were to define the purpose of life on earth...)

These few days have been stress packed...Makes me feel like doing something to my hair...going for a full body massage and all sorta nonsense...but like no time hor...oh well, it is quite late in the night already...have better prepare to go to school later in the day...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya lo.. i wanted to ask u why your sister seems so depressed. Her msn nick oso sounded sad.

There's always time to pamper yourself =)

8:45 AM 
Blogger xiaojia said...

Erm...i oso dunno why leh...she always joke ard with me wan...anyway, ur nick oso v funny mah...erm...y dun u call urself eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? =p

3:18 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

two 'e's only wad.. wat eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?? #*@#)^*@#*@# I wan to b e^2 cannot meh?

9:46 PM 
Blogger xiaojia said...

I also nvr say u 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' hor...i said, u could call urself 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' ok...see, there is a difference...dun anyhow add or deduct 'e's and put em into my mouth...=p

6:30 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home