Saturday, January 19, 2008

Was supposed to help my sis' fren out in Maths. Kinda funny and a lil' surprised. I WAS a lil' late...Hahaha...'She' was too...

But the 'she' turned out to be 'they'...which i only knew on the day itself O.o..Think my sis' fren told me another one was joining also, but i coveniently assumed it to be my sister..hohoho

I knew i would be late, so i enlisted Miss Jeremia's help, to 迎接my guests...But, that turned out to be a mis-comm..and our poor Jeremia ended up waiting for about...er...more than 30 mins...at the desginated bus stop. SOOOOO TOUCHED...

But then again, he told me his phone was dying...And it did! Just as my guests reached their destination...Oh great! None knew who the other was, (partly my fault, i showed Jeremia to my sis' fren in FULL make up...)

So my dear guests went around asking people if their name was Jerry.

I caught one of their conversation when they called me...

Fren: "How does your fren look like?"
Me: "Er..He is big and chunky...Very obvious..Speaks with a slength.."
Fren: "Ok, i see 2 people here...1 dark and 1 chinese.."
Me: "Oh, maybe is the chinese...You could ask him if he is Jerry??"
Hears "are you jerry?" in the background.
Fren: "No leh, he is not Jerry..."
Me: "Then you wait for me to come n pick u guys..."

Fortunately, i found Jeremia's original photo and mmsed her. But little did i know that the "Are you jerry?" game went on for a few times. While strangers smiled, they must be laughing their heads out deep beneath that smile! While my intelligient fren located Jeremia AT LONG LAST, he was late for his meeting, and i feel terribly sorry about that...Heeheee

Yupz. In the end, whole session took 2 hours plus, and plus a lil' help from Mr. Soh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home