Sunday, October 21, 2007

kun gao buay jeng chu (睡到不认屋)

I was SUPPOSED to be a 10 min. break before i would wake up to wrap up the day (Though it was at 1 plus am. Hohoho)

But, i was SOOOO TIRED. The 10 mins 'nap' became 3 hours. Den, my mother came. This is some part of what i roughly remember...

Me: (In semi-comatose state) "你是谁?"
Mother: (In hokkein) "我是你老母啦!"
Me: (Still slurry state) "我的牛奶还没喝完, 我要去喝"
(Attempts to get up but was stopped by mother)
Me: "还有lor mee没有吃, 你们每次吃不完就推给我...叫他自己吃"
(Attempts to get up again)
Me: "我还没有刷牙,不可以...我要刷牙..."
Mother: (Stops me) "不要刷了啦, 现在几点了....那里有人四点起来刷牙的...."
(Sounds reasonable, falls asleep again)

WAS I SO TIRED? Or maybe, i dream of the conversation...Whichever the case...BAAAAAA...This is SOOOOOOOOOO irritating...I din get up to 刷牙!!! ABCD.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.o nvm la... 1 night nv 刷牙, teeth wun rot =) I've been sleeping later n later... last night i slept at 3+am eeks...

2:04 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home