Tuesday, September 18, 2007

ROBBERY!!!

SCARY LEH!!! A ROBBERY JUST TOOK PLACE BELOW MY VOID DECK!!!


VICTIMS: MOTHER AND SON (ABOUT 5 yrs old)


I did not see the robbery taking place. What i saw was watching the mother and her young son running towards their plastic bag of bought stuff. The son was crying very loudly and the mother was helplessly saying "robbery".

The alley was dark, there was no one, only 1 to 2 passerbys. The boy was helplessly telling one passerby (in loud sobs) that he was attacked, and the robber ran "that" way.

I think he was very very traumatised.

I felt very affected. My mother asked if we should call the police. "I dunno", i said. We did not witness the robbery taking place. What type of details could we provide? Could we be more of a hinderance more than a help? SOmehow, i just felt kinda helpless and scared for the little boy at the same time. Dunno how it affected me also... Just felt traumatised by the incident...

BAAAAAAA

Thurs Biochem. Wish me luck. Thanks.
Workload is building up like stalled construction contractors again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home