Monday, September 03, 2007

Happily every after...

This afternoon, Shakey asked if i had updated my blog.



"No"...

Because i am still trying to douse the raring fire burning behind me ^_^

Coincidentally or un-coincidentally, today's lab "Talk Crap Session" (TCS - U know, the C could have been something more "apt". But for the sake of my cousin(s), i shall protect their eyes.) Ya, as i was saying, the TCS was about:


"Getting Hitched; and Unhitched - Without any Stitch"

...Before stepping into the graveyard (of marriage).


XX: “你们要打扮打扮,这样才可以吸引到系里的男生吗。”
Me: “不要啦。她(Shakey)是 SPG 喔”
XX: “什麽是SPG ???"
Me: “就是Sarong Party Girls lo...那种每次跟老外搭善的。”
XX: “噢!原来是这样。那没老外,先试试老中(Ah Tiongs)也行。”

(Me and Shakey gives a 冒冷汗 look)

XX: “要先打扮,老了就不能打扮了。”
XX: “中学有中学的男朋友,高中有高中的男朋友,大学就大学的男友,结婚有结婚的对象。。当然,不是叫你一脚踏两船,就是一阶段有个别的男友。。”

(Haha...I think she really more havoc then me!
所谓:一脚踏过很多船!)

But then again, I think I rather be focused on one Mr. Soh. Though like that experience will decline exponentially (compared to XX), but, like that less 乱i think...hohoho...

And later the night, i had some disagreements with Mr. Soh, on blogs. HOW LAME...Hahahahhaa...My fault, for not saying things properly or maybe...going round in circles? Anyway, ain't that what girls are good at?

Hohoho...

By impulse, i am reminded of this song:

Sometimes When We Touch by Rod Steward...

You ask me if I love you
And I choke on my reply
I(')d rather hurt you honestly
Than mislead you with a lie
And who am I to judge you
In what you say or do
Im only just beginning
To see the real you

And sometimes when we touch
The honesty(')s too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide
I want to hold you till I die
Till we both break down and cry
I want to hold you
till the fear in me subsides (*)

Romance and all its strategy
Leaves me battling with my pride
But through all the insecurity
Some tenderness survives
I(')m just another writer
Still trapped within my truth
A hesitant prize fighter
Still trapped within my youth

(*)
.

.
.
Fortunately or unfortunately, the reminder ends after the line "Still trapped within my youth"...Maybe the rest of the song not nice, that's why no impression.


Oh ya, back to this afternoon:

人本来就思想复杂,相识容易相知难,再叫我跳跳草裙舞,怕吃不下,消化不良
...Lalala

And finally, whether we have many 对象or not, who can guarantee a blissful and live happily ever after eventually?


Baby...i feel like drinking "lang gao zhui" now...Can we drink it at Dily's tomorrow? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home