Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Kissed by the Suay-ed angel

Now, this is getting a little tricky.

But I just got in touch with the Suay angel(s)...Hur hur...


When u start, you just cannot stop.


Got "preached" by Mr. PhD again yesterday...


Mr. PhD: (My name)
Mr. PhD: A good researcher,
Mr. PhD: Must not only work hard but think hard...
Mr. PhD: This is only for your own goodness...

Me: but...

Mr. PhD: I know that many FYP students have the same problem initially...
Mr. PhD: But you must learn...(bla blaa...bla bla bla..)
Mr. PhD: Hope you understand.

Me: Orh. (...Yes I understand..that I will be my own PhD...Thanks for giving me tt honor...T_T)


And today...


I created my own Guniness world record by waking up at 7 a.m., without the help of alarm!!

Whooooooo~



Den tried sleeping on the bus...But there was some smell, that prevented me from
sleeping...Pungent on-off smell...eeee




Reached school, only to realize that I forgot to bring my wallet to school. Who ask me extra?
Yesterday night go pack my bag...Itchy backside...


WIN LIAO LO.



Today can experience being a beggar. (I wonder if i can bag $300 =D)


So i was effectively locked out of my own lab.



I tot my saviour came when i saw the lab officer.
Who knows, she was there to drop a brick on my head.


Lab officer: Er...They went for safety briefing. Never tell u ah?
Me: ...But then...

Lab officer: You cannot work without postgrads. Sorry i cant let u in.
Me: =.=


Wa lau...


Saw my another fren in the same lab. Thought my second saviour came. (I think she brought me more suay-ness...Hur hur hur...She saw a serious accident this morning with 1 fatality. )


We could access the lab...but the door leading to the lab was LOCKED. And Mr. PhD had

unlocked the door for me at 7 a.m. this morning. Wonder which helpful person went to lock it back...


So we went to the com lab to chill out...Not much of a choice...Do I?


Me: Eh...Lab officer say cannot work without postgrads...
Mr. PhD: Then cannot work. It's a pity.
Me: =.=" (Then why u tell me come early on tuesday?! ()(*&*(#)


Wait. Is this still a Monday???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home