Saturday, July 28, 2007

~I'm HOT~

YES!! I'm hot.



Not literally, cuz the weather these few days have been cold and rainy...Ahhh Choo!



Let me tell you why i am so HOT.



Life's so unfair~ Pui pui pui!



I spent the whole of last saturday and sunday in school until evening trying to learn some experimental techniques. In the end, half learnt, cuz everytime reach the last 2 steps, Mr. PhD gotta run. So he would tell me briefly what to do by sms-ing, and i spent the next 3 days trying it out (the last 2 steps and some basic techniques) as a practice.



Only TODAY, did i realise my last 2 steps were incorrect. Argh...


Q: And why like that?


Ans:Cuz everything is so haphazard. And when things are not in order, i feel unsettled. Naturally i will have lotsa of question. Afterall, it is the first week, and he left me all alone, to my own devices, while he bothers about


...his own stuff in his other lab....
+ 7 more FYPs...
+ 2 more JCs...




SO..the only way to ask him questions is to sms him lo. Then he typically takes abt 1 hour to reply. I tell you ah, if i wait for that reply, my setup chui already. And only he knows what to do.


...i trial and error lo. Sometimes, after i prepare halfway, he reply, then i realise it is a mistake, got to redo...Grrrr



Thensat to wed was a practice for my basic technique. Thurs i started the Full run of the experiment.


No results.


Friday i try again. But just to make sure i was doing it properly, i asked more questions then usual (4 smses + 2 calls...hohoho). Then i got reprimanded (sorta) for the incessant noise.


My fault?


Maybe i din pay enough attention. But each setup needs 7-8 hours at the very least. And it wasnt properly run through as a demo even once...Sigh....he is forever at his other lab.

--------------

On the other hand, my friend who is at the other lab which he is working, finds him very helpful. Of cuz la...Same lab, of cuz you ask him to help you look at your setup or ask questions easier to answer.


His target: 60 to 70% before school reopens.
And he din need to go back during the weekend...



同人不同命
What the fruitcake, watermelon, papaya, pineapple, rojak?!?




I think my target: 6 to 7 %. $*()@*()$*@()$@


Better still...i hope he finish 100%. Then i can get more attention from Mr. PhD....
---------------


2 days, 2 failed experiments, reason unknown. SOS down. Experimenter (me!!) feeling hot.


Gut feeling, intuition, 6th sense, luck, magic all faster come come! I need all of you!


Maybe Harry Potter can lend me a hand. =.=


...And i m still waiting for him to go online to talk abt my progress.


GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home