Friday, July 06, 2007

Check this out!

Er...

I actually uploaded the

photos yesterday nite...



But come wee hours,

my neighbours will usually

make MORE NOISE.



Especially when u r alone...

That freaks me out...1000%

So, off to bed.

Whoohoo~



Alright.


I HAVE GOOD IMAGINATION

********************


And so the story goes...


Some of us buzzed to


Seah Street Deli


on our last day...



The kid's Menu is SO CUTE!

Cartoons all over...

Itchy finger me took 1 back to colour.



But i LOST IT.



No colour & no post.

SOBZ..Serves me right..



The first thing we did while sitting..

..was... to snap photos!



How crazy can this bunch of

22 to 24 yr olds get!



But "it's okay..it's alrite..."

I found a LONG LOST BROTHER!!!



Hohoho...i think the similarity is

99.999%


Same Kuu-kuu eyebrow shape,

spastic smile, cumumber grouchy face...



What else can u ask for man...Seriously...

(ANd i think i look v WEIRD in the pics...zzz)





************

The toilets at that place was class.

So class, we decided to honor it =)


*********

Oh ya ya...the food, remember?

It was GREAT!

Be prepared to spend about $20 to $25 though...

(Without drinks.)

RESERVATIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED

AT ANY TIME.

(Clockwise from left: Salmon, Fish and chips, some chicken, Dory fillet. )



(Clockwise from left: Beef burger, beef stew.)


*************
I decided to have this column: Alex Specials....

Notice that the MILO PIG appears in

ALL the pictures...



Why? I think somePIG 舍不得us...


Either that, or he is trying to steal some

PIG LIGHT...Hohoho





******

And some WHACKY shots...

Wah Kaoz...

Now you see why it is the Alex Corner?


****************

Hmm...every now and then, I have been craving for

DONUTS...and more DONUTS...

Though many say that it is so so...



Every morning i wanna eat DONUTS..

During Teabreak I fantasize about it...

During supper I suffer withdrawal symptons...

Even at zz time i dream of it...



GRRRR...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home