Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Razor eyes...

Sian... so tired...macam i go to war everyday...Lazy to upload my pics...So more mundane stuff...



Go to lab lor...what else... Usually reach the lab quite late, like 10 plus or 11 plus (for the past 2 days at least)...Then go back at 7 plus or 8 plus...Hohoho...



Have been squimming my eyes to look at my gold grid. The entire size of the grid could be as big as this: o, or slightly smaller. and Inside there are 100 more smaller squares grinning evily at me. Supposed to spread liquid crystal all over the squares, and the grid is filmsy. I can only say, it is not easy. I had to repeatedly tell myself:




"I LOVE CRYSTALS!!!"



But I love my eyes too T_T...If you get what i mean.


Me feels like taking a break leh...But then ah...when the other PhDs postgrad commented that i was working hard...Mr. PhD said




"Does she work as hard as i do?"

=.=



How many times must i repeat that my head is not permenantly damaged???



My passion for research is there, but nowhere near epitome, unlike him...Hohoho...Afterall, i need 8 hours of sleep (which is sometimes not sufficient, and he needs only 4 O.o)



Whoots~ Told him i need a break...So will be leaving in the afternoon on Wed...(Which is tmr...) cuz Mr. Soh can leave quite early too...I realise that i m charting my own progress too...Hohohohoho....O.T.O.T ^^ Whee!!



Have a break. Have a kit kat...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home