Sunday, July 22, 2007

FYP...

FYP...
Feeling.Yup.Pathetic.



Got so many readings to do, but i read so darn slow...I think i can compete with a snail, and the snail will win...Grrr...and the snail will win me hands down.



My PhD student mentor told me

"I feel that we are still not talking at the same level you know...bla bla..."

...cuz i told him i havent finished his readings...Hohoho...



Did mama say that telling lies is no good?


And of cuz we are of different levels la!
Afterall, he, is of a Permenant.head.Damage calibre.
How can I be anywhere near???



Anyway, he wasn't free during the weekdays, so i went back to school on Saturday at 9 A.M.


...Someone tell me I am still in Paradise...



Had a late night on saturday night cuz i went with Mr. Soh to Changi Airport to welcome his family back from Shanghai...Their flight got delayed, by the time everyone settled down, was 4+ a.m. (FUN activity)



And i was to go to school on SUNDAY by 8 A.M (NOT FUN, NOT FUNNY ALSO)....I would prefer not to play with microscopes on a fine, rainy, cool and lazy Sunday Morning... BUT, since my PhD student mentor so pia, i also pia along...Whoohoo~



LOVE U, LOVE U NOT...Pui!!!



Very chui...He caught me dozing off a few times while i was reading my notes... Too tired le... Read one sentence, go dreamland once...

I complained that the laboratory was too cold, so i went to the stairs to sit and read (Interpret: sleep)...Jialat man...Sleep until he paisei...say if i really cannot take it, can go home...



This sorta wraps up the lethargic weekend life of mine.


More work on Monday...and this was Mr. PhD's sms to me:

"Tomorrow, pls make TBS buffer 500ml and adjust the pH to 8.9. Also prepare 50 mM CaCl2. Read more paper. Don't forget u need to sleep also."



Yea. I need to sleep...If not how to make buffer tomorrow? Thank you very much....=.=

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home