Friday, September 07, 2007

Forever Friday...

You know why i say forever friday?

Because i am going back to school on saturday and most probably sunday.



"Monday...Tuesday...Wednesday...Thursday...Friday...
Friday...Friday...Monday...."


32 more minutes to go, AT LEAST, before i can wrap up, at least officially. But, i am at the mercy of my enzymes...SO...If they refuse to cooperate with me...I can only wait...long long...




Apparently the blessings i asked for in my previous entry did not come. I have been waking up at 8 plus, when i should be reaching school by then...booz...

...
This week, bus drivers have not been kind to me...

I usually take 2 buses to school, and for 4 days of this week, it always happen, when i reach my second bus-stop, i see my second bus just moving off...Either it is fated, or i am suay, or both. If it is both, then i should be



UBER SUAY.



My only wish is for the following bus to be full of yandaos...so that i may pass time "faster". Unfortunately, that is not to be the case. So i guess, the best way out, is still to sleep my way to school.


Yupz...and 15 minutes more to go..PLEASE...Let me see something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home