Thursday, September 06, 2007

Of Hysys, Interestingly lame lecture and fyp.

Waking up at 6 a.m. is no joke, especially for someone who can sleep at the staircase of the lab even after arriving at 9.45 am in school. Tomorrow, or today, is another 6 a.m. day.


I must have burnt my brain to be blogging now.


I have just checked my email and i realised that school is no longer using HYSYS ver. 3.2. BOO..............They are going to switch to the new version. BUT don't they realise? Antiques are valuable...Just like a good old friend, so does a good old programme...ARGHHH...MY POOR HYSYS VER. 3.2...


Everytime i use HYSYS, everyone will hear a lot of "bamg bamg bamg", for i keeping banging my head against the table. Great job, for keeping my head on the move...


Lecture was good today, cuz it was LAME. 45 minutes into lesson, i was ALMOST dozing off. He must have caught me doing that, with my lecture notes on my lap, head bowed low.



Lecturer: "Is it descending or ascending?" (Looks at me with grinning eyes)
Me: "Huh?"
Lecturer: "Are the ??? (i havent figured out) descending or ascending?"
Me: "Descending" (After stealing a look on the projection screen)
.
.
.
Lecturer: "Flour (He pronounced it like flower)...What type of flour do they use?..."
(Looks at me)

Lecturer: "No, not red roses..."flour" (flower)...
Me: (Smiles and tilts my head at him)


Lectures on wed afternoon are kinda enjoyable. Entertaining and rather relaxed and sleep inducing (cuz being sleepy is inherent in me. Not the lecturer's fault)Whoo hoo~


And then there's FYP tomorrow (today). I am going to wake up at 6 A.M.. I need lots of blessing. Thanks in advance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home