Thursday, October 04, 2007

Faltering

I was reading some blogs to relax myself when i decided i am tempted to do an entry too...Hoho...

I had been wanting to write this for some time, but, i never got around to it.

I was waiting for bus at some bus stop one night, when i noticed that a bus had stopped by the bus stop for a long while.

What i saw next was the bus captain helping an uncle down the bus. The uncle's legs were weak, and he needed to walk with mechanical support. Wanted to help him out, but then i thought i saw someone waiting for him. Hmm...

Anyway, i looked at the night sky and was reminded of something. Remember the channel 5 program "Extraordinary People"?

Fond rememberance of the song but too bad, couldn't find it online. Goes something like this:

"Just when i was wondering who,
could turn the grey skies blue...
You were passing along the way...
and you brightened up my day..."

The song is doubly meaningful as far as i am concerned. Dunno why.

Well, in my eyes, my grandma n my aunt n my mama are extraordinary.

Technically, we can be one too, in many small ways. Maybe say...extraordinarily spastic?; or extraordinarily lame;? or extraordinarily out of this world...Hoho...

But well, we can always choose to make life a little more beautiful in many little ways of consideration too. You don't need to be ultra kind to achieve that. It is not THAT hard.

In case you are wondering, I do have work to do. But work can never be finished. Besides, the more i push, the greater the inertia. Whoot~

Wasn't feeling well this morning. Betta now. Thanks DT =) You tc 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home