Thursday, January 17, 2008

Last semester of mugging...

This semester, marks the last semester of my formal education. Nonetheless, learning continues. Just when i have some time, probably i should write down some 感言(is that the right word?).


1. Dogs sometimes make better soulmates than humans do.

I have never felt this so strongly previously. Perhaps some eye opener for a sheltered student. Over the years, I make good friends. People whom you would consider neighbourhood. My class had been a good experience, which i don't think i can really meet once i go out to work. And of course, some funny friends. Needless to say, some disappeared without a trace...It's a pity...遗憾啊... Lost is the value in the frenship.


2. Eyebags.

Too xiong for me le. I just told my fren, "i think i am in the wrong course. But i am taking 4 years to realize that". A pity that i did not do myself justice, for all the wrong turns i made. But who learns without failing? A pity again, that society does not tolerate failures. Jia you ba!


3. Nonchalence.

I fathom that being indifferent could make life easier. But is that what i want?


4. Mistresses.

Heehee...this is crap. Something similar to friends. Except that i realize i connect with my girlfrens (some) in a different way, as the heading suggest. For that matter, Mr. Soh is nicknamed my "smokescreen". Sounds childish? What's life without a little spice? Alas, some come and go. Kinda sad huh..


5. K box.

Influenced by Mr. Flealix, i started to go K after we were in the same IA company. I used to think that k-box was a dark and naughty place! But nowadays, he is refusing to sing duets with me. Think is because i am not a guy...Haiz..


6. Lecturers.

I have nicknames for most lecturers that taught me. Unforgetable is 爷爷, a amiable grandpa with a senile yet friendly outlook, 眼屎教授, 罚先生, both whom are equally terrifying, 杨爸爸...and a whole host of PhDs i met during my project. Hohoho...


7. All other nonsense i learnt throughout the course.

As someone said, perhaps what's impt is ur Safety, Health and Environment. 5% of everything. Thanks. =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home