Sunday, January 06, 2008

Most of the time, i will write what i want, and then think of a title for my entry...

Currently drinking some funny (yucky) vegetable "soup" and listening to "Home" by Michael Buble...

"Let me go home oooooooooooooooooooooo...
I'm just too far, from where u are...
I wanna come homeeeeeeeee"

Yesterday the telecom uncle came to our house. Heehee, i could say that my house was a little messy (that's an understatement), and i felt kinda paisei. I happened to be killing pigs in maple story and picking up pig heads when i realized uncle is a Malay...

That wasn't the main point anyway. I just tot that uncle was quite fun. I tried to remove some things which i tot blocked his way.

Then he said "No need la..No need...No need...can reach can..ahhh"

Me: "Uncle u want some water?"
Uncle: "Can also la. Never drink, also very thirsty ah..."

Yupz yupz, and he fixed our noisy phone lines. Thanks!
--------------------------------------------

Some grouses:

Getting really sick of taking public transport. I find that the incidence of having 30 minutes waits are increasing. Arghh...And many a times, i am carrying quite a lot of things (Just like an auntie...sigh)...Eh...All these with fare hikes?! Very irritating you know...zzz...Defnitely hope they do something about it.

------
First week of school as a sec 1...

and My cousin is sick! Kudos to her secondary school. If given a chance, i would NEVER wanna go back to secondary school in present time. It's...you know, kinda gruelling. Gone were the days where you bum out of school at 1 o'clock straight on 4 out of 5 days. Her schooling hours end at 2 plus, 3 plus, on normal days and 6 on Friday. Back then (about 7 years), my only late day was on Tuesday...My poor baby...Boo Hoo...And wednesday was usually earlier than 1, and I would go home for a nap.

Sometimes, i really wonder, if all the measures taken up by schools are necessary. With the cat and dog race going on so young in life, things are getting more draggy and tedious. Is our education system having a face lift, or are the changes intensifying the race under disguise of a more flexible curriculum?

Come on. This is only the first week. Students are not slaves. They got to have time for themselves. Not just moulded to get the A's the schools need for their awards. Driving them too hard may just backfire. But then again, what's different?

With the reduced curriculum, are there still so many things to teach?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home