Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Antedotes Of My CuTe Little Cousin =)

Sometimes, in life, there are memories, which leave imprints in our mind, that which never fails to tickle me...

Just today, i learnt of 2 funny incidents on my little cousin, which is going 4 this year. The things little kids do, and they way they think...Hahahaha
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My aunt was telling me about this incident which took place at their home:

She had asked my cousin to fetch her some wet tissues. On his first attempt, he brought 1 piece of wet tissue. But his mother needed more. Hence, she repeated her instructions. Second time round, he brought more wet tissues, about 3 to 4. Flabbergasted, his mother delivered the ultimatum: "I give you ONE last chance. Bring me the WHOLE BOX of wet tissues"

And so poofed he went, in deep fear of getting into trouble. However, there was no sign of him returning after a long while. Finally, his mother decided to see what this boy was up to. Pushing the door that leads to there room was my cousin, sitted and desperately pulling out as many wet tissues as he could, to meet the "full" box requirement.

Well, his plight...Urm...he got beaten up by his mother, who could no longer stand the "idiocracy" of a child's thinking.

===> Doesn't it amaze us how our thinking transforms as we grow? In this case, was my cousin or my aunt a victim of circumstance? haha...I wonder...

Incident 2:
We were on a journey home with my uncle and his family when this was brought up. It was about my little cousin's encounter in school:

It was break time and each student from the nursury group was entitled to a sandwich that was placed in a cabinet. A little boy (who was slightly taller than my cousin) had tip-toed in a bid to get his food. As he was halfway through, a sudden remark emerged "HEY YOU!" and the sandwich which he had gotten halfway out was pushed all the way back into its original place.

The person who did that was my little cousin's elder sister, who had mistaken that tip-toeing boy for my little cousin. So, why did she do that? Cuz my cousin had taken a sandwich earlier on and she thought that her brother was trying to act out of mischief. Oh yea, and the tip-toeing boy's parents happened to be there just as his sandwich was being pushed back. Poor boy. Tough luck.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"little cousin's elder sister" = cuiwen ar? hahahaha .... did the parents glare at her? haaa...

11:33 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home