Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Lamer by the day...

Hmm...recently hor, i find myself getting louder and more rowdier...(Wonder if that is the correct spelling...Den in the end, so many lame things happen...zzz) Just take today for example...

While i was travelling to school...

I was happily approaching my stop, and trying hard to maintain my balance while walking out of my seat when of all times, the EVER SO FRIENDLY SBS BUS DRIVER had to brake so hard, that i lost my balance, and leaned against the person behind me...If that was not enuf, i had to add to the drama by letting out a loud "gasp" expression...Darn embarrassing...So when i alighted, i hurriedly brisked walk to my class venue...Might as well, since i was also late...

SO i reached the class, and sat down, hyper-ly telling sim about my encounter...I wonder if i had too much adrenaline in my blood...half panting and half acting, with hair "styled" as though i just fell into the rubbish bin, i was telling him how i "gasped!" when i lost my balance, dat my friend sitting next to me used his pen to hit my head to tell me not to be so noisy...Later, i learnt that someone else in the same class gave me a disgusted look ... =.=

Then nevermind...I finally ended that lesson. SO off i went to the computer lab to study...I met more friends, and decided to share my encounter with them...SInce they are quite sparstic (some), i decided to tell them my encounter in a more corny manner. I had leaned against an Indian uncle. So i told them i landed on an "A.P.N.N"...Darn them...keep telling me they cannot hear...Dunno what kinda ears they have, they ask me what "A.P.S"...So no choice lo...I told them AUDIBLE and CLEAR "APNN"...And told them it was an abbreviation for Ah pu nei nei...that was before i realised there was an Indian guy sitting in front of where i told my story...ALAMAK...I had no intention of being racist...then end up the joke became racist...lame leh...

Actually, yesterday, i also had quite a few encounters to share...one about me being action packed in class...seems to be like dat these few days leh...then end up me n my other friend were moving tables while tutorial was ongoing to retrive his paper clip...And my classmate reminded me that lesson was still on...zzz...

Ai yo...wonder if it is a blessing or a curse...On one hand, life is not so boring...on the other, it can be quite destructive...hm....hm.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahhaaahahahahhaahhahaahhaa *oops*

Congrats.. you are on the road to becoming a clown =P

1:00 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home