Wednesday, August 16, 2006

School smells of...

School has started. I wonder if it is the same for my engines. First 2 days of schoole appeared light and easy. As usual, we had lame professors. Somehow, to me, their logic is simply so "logical" that it becomes illogical when they talk about their understanding of certain circumstances - something they term as "jokes". Lame until i don't know i want to laugh or cry. Alas, it is an effort made and tried =) Thanks for trying to tickle my brain profs =)

Today is the third day of school. Had econs lecture for 2 hours in the morning, from 8 to 10. It was an enriching experience, as he had lotsa jokes, i mean jokes that tickle my bones, and the first hour passed without much effort on my part on staring at the clock. Not bad =) Just that...er...i don't know who this professor is. I could not find his name listed in any of my module listed "Economics". Sim suggested that he could be some crackpot who is taking a break from IMH. Let's hope this is not true. I still want to be "lectured" by him for the next 12 weeks to come.

Wonder why lectures are termed as such. Do we often get scolded in that small, ok big, square box we are confined in every 5 times in a week? I don't think so...Instead, the coldness experienced is more stark than any thing else. Perhaps, it should be called winter confinement.

I definitely hope that this semester is a good start. Like it or not, i am going to coax myself into believing that. (Darn it...). For now, it is back to settling my unsettled mind and eating apples =) A strong body is definitely crucial for sustainence =) (Wonder if there is such a word)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home