Thursday, August 10, 2006

Working out...

Yea...Lots of things to work out...Haven't seen my blog for quite some time...

School is restarting, so is my mind and body...

Have been trying to excerise...Bought roller blades, badminton racket as well as swimming costume...Yea, big investmest...but the sport i really enjoy is swimming...Somehow, doing some 20 leaps tends to aid in relaxation...sometimes, when letting my mind ponder through the workout, swimming a few leaps is almost effortless...i wonder if i had actually swam at all...haha...Imagine the sun warm my body while i cruise through the cool and peaceful currents...It is a very comfortable and un-nerving...How can i find a better way to refresh my mind...tranquility..If only i were a fish...

As for my other 2 sports...playing badminton ranks 2nd, while roller blading comes 3rd. Reason being, my blades are god damn heavy...and seriously tedious to put on...while i happily wobble about when all is done...As for badminton, my standard is erm...around primary school standard...Having picked up badminton in junior college and from the lack of practice...i thought if it was any wonder my standard is so "high" O.o

Working out also for my mind...As i said, school is starting soon...trying to find my brain (wonder where i threw it to when holidays started)and work things out...Work things out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home