Thursday, October 19, 2006

Me n My SU KU hairstyle...Grrrr

Today...i wonder wat's got into me...Suddenly,i wanted a change...the desire was so overwhelming, dat i decided to got for a hair cut...a brand new start perhaps...I tot i found myself rather "dead", not literally, i mean no spirit...u noe? Like a lost kid. No spirit, no life, no zest...Yes! i need more energy, perhaps a haircut will make the trick...to breathe some life into me...

So ok, i went to the salon near my aunt's house...As i walked nearer and nearer, my heart pounder harder...I wonder since when, i feel a little apprenhensive whenever i think about getting a hair cut...I may be 21, but maybe, my soul is much younger, say, 4? Dunno y, i feel v unused without having someone to company me to the salon...haha...at the age of 21 O.o But nevermind, cuz, i still wan my haircut! I vividly remember the warning my aunt gave to me "DUN LET THE ASSISTANTS CUT YOUR HAIR...OR ELSE...IT WILL BE DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN UGLY..."

Duhz...i smiled at the lady boss, hoping to bribe her...but...DARN! It din work...she got her assistant to attend to me...so bo pian, i took the risk...Well, there were quite a few people then and i didnt want to wait too long...So i spent the next hour or so acting as a specimen...The haircut was...well, you can see it from the title...And i also had my hair washed at the salon...Dunno why leh...but...hor, wash le, my hair, instead of smelling nice, got some other weird smells...Wonder what they put inside the shampoo of maybe their water got prob...

SO end product: SU KU KIA WITH BAGGY HAIR...you know what is su ku? SU KU leh...SAM PAT AH... liew, dat reminds me of a lioness trying to be lame.. =.= Oh ya, and it cost me $24...ZzZ

N today, i saw a fren, whom i have never seen so angry before...N for the first time, even though my test screwed up, i was laughing all the way...i wonder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home