Saturday, October 08, 2005

Look upon...

What do you do? When doing is not going to help?
------------------------------------------------------------
That was me yesterday, depressed...subsequently, i went for driving lesson, this one i wanted to cancel it, but nobody wanted the lesson...so...in the end...bo pian lor...go for it...hm..well, it did help me to take my mind off the burdensome studies...my skills were a bit rusty though, braking harder than the past...haha...but the instructor still managed to fall asleep...Not scared of his chauffeur ah? wahahaha So anyway, i feel less dead now...technically speaking, i should be better able to concentrate, but biologically speaking, i may not...sounds confusing? Nevermind =p

Anyway, today need to work on quite a tad of things...spent bulk of my time playing online game yesterday, to reward myself for going for the dreaded driving lesson, which turned out not to be so dreadful afterall...and as a reward for...doing minimal work! lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home