Monday, September 08, 2008

Sick Monday...

I have my reasons for saying that...ALL, ok VIRTUALLY ALL of my talk nonsense buddies at work fell ill...Haiz, cold, fever, headache, dizzy. ON MC =( Maybe it's because we are all telepathic, i fell ill too... Unfortunately, most of my team and i is out of sync. Despite a blocked nose, dizzy spells, all our terrific leader does is hand me never ending assignments and a day's grace to end it all. He even sent a someone to ask if i was done. How gracious.

Haiz. 6 simulations (but net = 3.5 since 2.5 were somewhat done...), 1 report (i forgot to update the content page...heeheee) and by the time i realized, time was up (i mean offical office hours were over at 5.30pm). Still, i felt a bit unbalanced, and developed a low and "sexy" voice by then...But then i never fail to feel bad when i leave at before 6pm.

Well, work's like that. Who am I to dictate what treatment i should be given? But then again, i feel sidelined. Once i hand them the work, i have outlived my use, and they quickly go into a meeting to discuss whichever values made sense or not. Good teamwork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home