Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Commencement 2008

Yupz, Commencement took place on 14th July...I was just waiting for the NTU one, before i commence writing. (No link i know).
N.B. Comments pertaining to a shot are always found below that photo...Enjoy =)
Family "portraits"
(Drats! I haven't arranged for a formal one yet!)
That's grandma Mary, you would know who. (I said GRANDMA)

Do you spot a twin?


The M.I.R (man in red) is my uncle, with multiple roles.


And the girl in black is my sister (YOUNGER), aka jiji.

(Looks not bad here. HOHOHO)


Friends! Throughout the 4 yrs...

That's Xiqian (holding the sun flower) and Ching yin (chio hor).
And Joanna and Yiling (Also not bad).

Wee wee, and Fazrun. I still think Fazrun is yandao.

More Group pictures:

There's polely (L1, top), and my baby (L2, top).


My beloved class, though they always don't acknowledge as part of 4A.



Of 2 couples and 1 lightbulb ^^ (Hint: Someone(s) who is wearing the motar board)

Clockwise from left:
Jo, Kockkernadden, Cheng kia and Ronger

Dear Siew Mai, (Picture on the left, lady in blue),
It was nice to see you there =)
Yours truly, Xiao Long Bao ^^

Notice the last picture?
My adorable lion became a NUS PIRATE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home