Thursday, September 04, 2008

Thursday smells of...

Well well, it's approaching weekends SOON, and i am happy once again. Thing is, i keep thinking that thursday is friday...hahaha...how i wish that this is a wish granted. Had a good lunch today... And i hope that tomorrow will be even better. I think that at some point in time i have to go back on weekends even, but let's hope that it will not come so soon.

Loads of to-do list waiting for me to complete, but i always get home late and shag. Need a new phone, trading account and what not. Work wise, I have 1 week to tidy up 4 mths worth of backdated non- std documents. 1 week though, is an overly inflated time frame. Let's just see how. At my side, time frantically flies. Doing dunno what.

Had a piece of mooncake today from Marina Mandarin Hotel. 1 box $50 nia...I must say it is not bad, unlike those which i have tasted, all too sweet and gets me groggy after a while.

As for food in town, i must say the minimum denomination is $4.

Had pasta for $10; grilled fish rice for $5.5, char kuay tiao and oyster egg for $5.50. Kok lok mee for $4 today. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home