Monday, February 25, 2008

Hao ren nan zhuo ah...

What does my title mean? Difficult to be a nice guy lo...

Just take recently for example. I promised my aunt that i would bring her to orchard on friday...But then, i forgot that the career fair (it was the last day) was on friday too! Argh...so stupid! In the end, wanted to rush down straight from school once the career fair was over. But then ah..too many booths..In the end, 4PM and i was still in school! Argh..den my aunt called. Then it turned out, i had to fly her aeroplane. Felt kinda bad...because, i could not keep to my promise. BUT, i am having retribution. 3 days after, she is still lamenting about the incident...serves me right eh? =.=

Right, time for some childhood memories :D

Yesterday, cousin yao and cui came to my grandma's place. As i was looking at my display picture on my msn and talking to jerry, I suddenly realized that my little yao is no longer a little baby boy. He is now a bit bigger, and more worldly wise, though there remains a boy-ish streak in him.
You know, the "You don't let me jump from the table...I shall do it behind your eyes! Heehee!" kinda kiddy mischief?

Hohoho...Which kinda reminded my naughty tricks when i was his age...


Having watched "十万个为什么", a cartoon that explains everyday sightings, i was very interested in trying out the concept of "air resistence" by pretending to be a parachutist. =)

My grandma's room was perfect for that.

This was to be my perfect plan:

0. Pretend to be good.
1. Set up my props as the image (Umbrella + mattress)
2. Hide from my grandma. (By lying low on the jump point)
3. Strike the metal while it is hot!!

Wheeeeeee haaa!!! Those were the days....

Which reminds me, backside cui seems much better behaved in contrast. So well behaved, quiet and cute! Heehee..if only i had those pictures! BRRRR..shall dig them all out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home