Thursday, February 28, 2008

Addiction

Let's talk about addiction. The good old chinese saying has it all "吃喝嫖赌", 假如你样样精通, good luck to you.

Backside cui told me she was addicted to reading blogs. O.o EH???

I am addicted to a food and sleep. But i am also fickle minded. My list of favourite food can stay for very long, after which, they will become my most phobic food. Hohoho... Donuts and honey milk tea was once an addiction. Yong Tau Fu is still my beloved =).

I enjoy being mischevious to get the various constipated look out of people, especially people who try to hard to act serious. Come on, life does not extend infinitely. Does it hurt to give that spastic smile or whacky facial expression once in a while? Well, at the end of the day, i wonder it that's an addictive behaviour, or simply some psychotic personality disorder?

Geeks enjoy having their eyes glued to what an average person considers to be dull.
Singaporeans are famous for being overly obdient.
Can one get hooked to something simply by doing it repeatedly? Or is addiction controlled psychologically? Ai ya, i am doing what people call slippery slope. I shall just stop here. The sleepy bugs have probably infested my brain, which is not that properly utilized to even begin with. So long~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home