Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Reformatted my C drive after such a long procrastinaton. And huala~ My cd writer is working like before! Guess i spoilt it by tweaking with my registry the previous time. All thanks to the recycle virus. ARGH!

But then, when i tried blogging, i realized i changed quite a few options just to get to this page. Er...hope i did not overdo it~

And, i m currently trying to triumph over my cough n running nose n get rid of the phlegm which builds up faster than rabbits multiplying..

Watched Ironman this evening. CGI was chic. Action was good. Heehee...but i still love my Bumblebee from Autobots (Or autobutts, as cousin yao calls it =) )

Several good movies coming up. Wanna watch Get Smart.. and this.. and that...

Mom's getting a little loony nowadays, trying to seek attention as though she was a growing baby..

Clothes in my house is building up, as high as mount everest. And, the stuff in my house also doesn't obey the conversation of mass. Only new things come in, seldom are the older ones thrown out. I have a very bad maths problem here. Haiz... can any budding scientist help me out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home