Friday, April 18, 2008

Yea!

It's finally..a chapter closed. =) (Pictures later)

Just one day to chill out with some good food before i start to study again. So many days of late and sleepless nights, that i am starting to delude myself that, perhaps i live at the other side of the globe. (where day== nite && nite ==day)

Some random thoughts:
1. Some people just dunno how to use/ flush the toilet huh. Either i see a toilet bowl chocked full of toilet paper, or i see the toilet bowl complaining to me..Haiz, is it very hard to cultivate that little toilet etiquette? Next time they become toilet bowl then they know..

2. Religious touting. A couple of days ago, there was this forum reader who commented about people sharing their beliefs and likened it to religious touting. Yes and No. Coincidentally, the day before the article, i had a similar encounter too..

3. The National University of S'pore has become my no.1 hangout spot.

I am now good friends with mosquitoes and ants.
My money is leaving me~ It doesn't love me anymore~

Moral of the story:
The longer the time you spend out of your home, the bigger the hole in your wallet. There is the story of this pair of stingy couple who refused to pay for the carpark parking as there would be this time on saturday when you get free parking after a certain time. See what they do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home