Saturday, May 17, 2008

Computer rebirth part II

As one can see, my blog titles do not make much sense. So, i do not like to include titles. This is in total agreement with my life philosophy =)

After i reformatted my computer, I feel less inclined to install adobe photoshop, pisca and the likes. Here's why.

It seems that i am a BIG JINX to phones. My first not-so-backward phone, Sony Erission T630 slipped into a coma and short circuited when i dropped it into a puddle of water. My current phone, same brand, model W850i started to reject incoming calls and kept hanging itself after i used it to listen to radio one fine day.

WELL DONE DUDES
=.=

So, no photos, no talk. Simple.

haiz. 1 less leisure activity- taking candid photos of people caught in the midst of their spastic acts :( Till october perhaps, when my contract ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home