Friday, October 28, 2005

Clarinase does help...to stop my nose from running and prompt funny brain impulses...

WheE! On my way to recovery le...yeah! What's this hooha about? 2 days ago, i felt unwell, then my sore throat developed into cough, cold (i used up 3 packets of tissue in sch yest...nose was having a chraitable run =.=) and as a result, i did no work, no maple story...(Okok la, a bit...fine....some maple story...but yesterday i really did not play any ok...) and sleep, something which i had to coerce my brain into...by yesterday night, i was almost as good as a walking log, lifeless, aching, coughing like an old grandmother, and catching up with my running nose...Duh...In the end, the stubborn me decided to take some form of medication...lucky me, my funny sis kept all sorts of doctor's medicine (with description of its uses of course) from my mum's recent visits to the doctor this year...(normally medicine can last for at least a year...but i told her to discard those with no expiry...i smart hor...=p) So in the end, i took a clarinase, and a panadol for fever (impish me felt a bit feverish....)

Hm...yesterday slept quite early....nevertheless, i still managed to receive 2 songs that are pleasing to my ears...^^

And, yesterday night, i had a funny dream...I dreamt, i was taking my physical fitness test, which had its events changed...One of the station which impressed upon me the most was a station that required me to throw styroform balls at dark stone gollems' head [DSG] (some very strong monsters from maple story *_*) which were stationed at a squash ball court...while i was at the top, in a room that resembled a control room...then the officer was my ex-collegue back at CPF...(?!?!) when she realised that i couldn't throw...(really what...the styroform balls so light...how to throw at the DSG?) She decided to help me out...then the DSG followed her to the control room?!?! SHe managed to chase it out...and i had to start again...in the end, i was taken out of the station cuz i took too long...> 10 mins...I though i would fail, but i got 14 pts, and got myself e erm...Innocent clay award...(What's that????) (Actually, they rounded it down fr 17 i think, some intructor had wanted to give me 18, 1 extra pt so that i could qualify for a higher level clay award....erm???)

Then, i dreamt about jurong island, how they had sucked out the water from the land ??? and the land level was even higher than SInagpore...( i thought Jurong Island was reclaimed?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!) And you know who did the narration? A Coelacanth...(a FISH which was thought to have gone extinct long ago....till recently...) Grrr...and to think i was listening and nodding my head in agreement in the dream....

Then i dreamt that Rear admiral Teo Chee Hean was going to visit Chinatown ( i think i was there ba...) I happened to be at the KFC....And...Well, he was going to that place as well, so after they gave me my take away, i had to stay there to pretend to eat cuz by that time, he was coming in le...Erm...the horizontal dimensions did not match him in my dreams...But, he did look like real life when he was going back from the visit to KFC...hm....Funny dream leh...i woke up feeling not tired...I am soooooooo happy...so i decided to blog.... =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.....
your dream SO funny! I think we get some of the greatest dreams when we r feeling sick...

Wahahah.. DSG?!?!?!! How does a 3D DSG look like? WAH! so lucky u... DSG visit u in ur dreams. I dun even get to dream of snails! Think the best I got was something that resembled a boogie (big 1)

Fish talking to u.. AIYA! SEE! Only a fish can tok to a fish! wahahah. DORY! Oh, i had grilled dory for pre-lunch at science today. Yummy..

When u see this... maple leh... kill cold eyessssssZZzzz.. Today is a good day =)

8:49 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home